Sunday, September 18, 2011

My kind of boy.

No pictures today, lazy to transfer it to my com.

Gonna do this, and its so overdue. Actually it was suppose to be done on fb but I think posting here will be much more easier.

Here I go~

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers. Then see what happens.

If you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
If you're a girl - post this as "my kind of boy"

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Definitely ? Who doesn't like to have a boyfriend that look dashing ? I'm just being honest...


2. Smart?
Oh, I think a smart boyfriend is great ? Since I need help in my studies -.-


3. Preferred age?
I think guys that are older, attracts me. Not too old of course...

4. Preferred height?
Must at least taller than me by 8cm and above.


5. How about sense of humor?
Hope that it's the kind of humor that I could understand ?


6. How about piercings?
They are real cool but just don't over do.


7. Accepts you for who you are?
A must.


8. Pink hair?
Guys with pink hair ? I think red is better.


9.Mushy or no?
Not too, cause I never ever manage to handle.


10. Thin or fat?
Thin.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
I hope he have the same skin color as me or a little darker.


12. Long hair or short hair?
Not too long not too short, hope that it's fashionable.

13. Plastic or metal?
What ?


14. Smells good?
Who likes to go out with a person that smell like rubbish chute ? I'm confirm that he wants to smell nice too.


15. Smoker?
I don't mind, if it wasn't will be better but if it is. I'm fine with that, since there's way too much around.

16. Drinker?
At least not those that will be drunk after just one cup or what. That totally turn me off.


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
I want someone, unique.

18. Muscular?
THAT WILL BE GREAT ;}

19. Plays piano?
I'm fine with it, a talent isn't it ?

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Oh, I like guys that plays bass.


21. Plays violin?
Guys that plays violin ? I think that's kind of special ?


22. Sings very good?
It will be great ? I love listening to songs.


23. Vain?
If he isn't, I think everything will work out better.

24. With glasses?
Without....But contact lens is acceptable ?

25. With braces?
I think braces are kind of cool.

26. Shy type?
Nope, never.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Rebel ? As long as it's not too over.

28. Active or passive?
Active.

29. Tight or bomb?
Hmmmm ?

30. Singer or dancer?
BOTH will be so great.

31. Stunner?
Who doesn't want to go out with that is HOT ?

32. Hiphop?
If he likes ? I'm okay with it.


33. Earrings?
Studs and barbell, please no dangling... no hooks too.


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Eh ? I don't know how to answer this...


35. Dimples?
If he has, that's cute. But is okay with he doesn't have.

36. Bookworm?
A reader will be acceptable but bookworm ? Not really.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
That's cute, right ?

38. Playful?
If he is really playful that makes me think it's annoying, I think nothing will work out right.

39. Flirt?
Gosh, this is X. Flirter sucks, especially flirt infront of me trying to make me jealous.....

40. Poem writer?
It's hard too find ? Special ?

41. Serious?
Don't be over serious, that's scary. It will be a kind of pressure to me....

42. Campus crush?
Not really.... But is okay.

43. Painter?
Maybe ?

44. Religious?
Hmmm, I think as long as not bias will do.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Sometimes ? At the right time.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
If I have to choose one, Internet freak....

47. Speaks 20 languages?
That's cool, isn't it ? But if he uses language that I doesn't know, trying to insult me... NO.

48. Loyal or faithful?
BOTH OF COURSE !

49. Good kisser?
A guy that can tie cherry knots ? I can too.

50. Loves children?
A MUST ! BECAUSE I LOVE CHILDREN.



Sorry if it's bored, but without photos I just can't update.

No comments: