Sunday, October 30, 2011

The way I am.

"Your smile kills me like nobody can."

Okay, so it's official official !!!!! That I had not blog for one month and eight days !!!!! I'm so gonna apologise..... SORRY ! I promised that I will blog after my exams are over but I'm currently working so I doesn't have much time to spend at home. So those little little time, I spent it on my dramas and my "hmm, storywriting."


But now, I'm here to blog~


What should write about ? Let me think about it.


Okay, I'm gonna write how I spend my carefree day just before I goes to work.


 
It's actually a Thursday.

I went out with Sihui, and I should describe that day as GOING AROUND SINGAPORE~ That's my point of thinking.


Firstly I think he went straight to Marina Square, was looking for a awesome shop but it was closed down !!!!!! So we when for lunch at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe.


The drink in brown is Sihui's, if I'm not wrong. It's ice milk tea.
For me, it's soya bean milk~
Just looking at this photo, it makes me so fcking hungry ;(


I remembered that I had a lot to write but suddenly I forgets.....

P/S: I'm not in love, I'm just insane.


No comments: