Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stop all this excuses, mag...

Alright guys, listen to me.

I know I did say that Taiwan Trip post is coming up really soon in the previous post and in the end..... I didn't post up anything... Which there's this few reasons, lets take a look which few.

Firstly, I'm too lazy to brighten all my picture that I didn't took it with flash or natural beautiful sunlight.

Secondly, when I'm totally ready to brighten them... My com betrayed me and died somehow ? Maybe coma or paralysed ?

Thirdly, I'm really busy and LAZY(the main reason actually...) to figure out what's with my com, so I left it to mould and hope that it will miraculously come back to life. AND YEA IT DID, with the help of my daddy actually... He saw that I left my com to mould so he know that my com is fcked up so he fix it for me. HOW NICE RIGHT ? IKR, I simply love my dad.

Fourthly, I know you guys will think "Your com okay already why still no post up the taiwan trip post instead you post this kind of excuses post." Really really sorry, but I don't know why either... Probably because of laziness.

Fifthly, I just started to use my com today. So I need to regain all my stuffs back into my com, that's why I got no time to brighten those photo or whatever editing. As I'm quite busy with my school life also, I end school really late almost everyday. Quite saddening right ? Yea, I know.

Sixthly, simply all those above are all excuses that really did happened. The very very very main reason is I'M JUST TOO LAZY...

And it's for real this time, I will seriously post up the taiwan trip post really really soon. By this week, latest by next week ? But if my com decided to die or coma or whatever it wants again, then the post won't come up... Believe me alright ? I will really post it up if my com didn't fck things up again, or maybe hope my timeslot doesn't screw my plan up also.

P.S give me lots Haribo's gummies please ;) Maybe maoam candies too, hehehe

No comments: