Friday, August 26, 2011

Don't compare me with those cheapo~


"A little cold, a little hot. That's the way I want it to be."

I have been so active recently, like seriously. If you go back to the posts that I posted last time, you will realise that I did not update my blog for like 3 months ? May18 to Aug18, gosh this is really me ? The photo above was taken during the period of time when I was at Redang, as I did not take any photos today so please don't blame me for not uploading new photos ;(

Just here to duplicate my day, firstly I DID NOT WENT TO SCHOOL. Like again ? I think I just rot my day at home since N's is around the corner. Yea, I'm like seriously hating them. They make me felt like so damn scare, my heart will like squeeze together and let go after I breathe. Damn it. I watched two movies today, "Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes" and "Titanic" Both freaking nice, I promised. I was kind of shocked, when I heard that ape talk in human language. And for Titanic, it was wonderfully nice. I just find it really sad. To be true, it was my first time watching it all. As the previous time I watch it, on the tv. There was something wrong or what, I was using the starhub channels. Whatever. So this time round, I decided to watch it all. Like every single part. Jack and Rose..... And I was really bored too so I watched Goong~ I had like rewatch this drama like lots of time but still not tired of it. People out there, do you like when you're really really hungry then you keep starve and starve then when you start to eat, you don't feel hungry already. I'm saying this, because I do. Really.... It happen during the time, I went out for lunch. I was like forcing myself to swallow down the food. For people that really know me, I'm a person that eats alot. Like alot. And some people around kept on saying that they hate me because I'm not fat when I ate so much. Please, people ? I do grow weight and I felt I'm like fatter already which my mum say is not grow fatter is just that I'm growing up like my bone or what growing. I don't know, but I weight myself and I'm like 40kg. I was like once 35kg in sec 2 ? Or it is sec 1 ? I don't remember. Plus, I think I'm like quite short when compare to those taller girls. And because of that, I started to do skipping. Then recently people start telling me, that my height doesn't grow taller anymore..... Effort wasted but still gonna do skipping sometimes to cut down my fats. Ya, I don't have meat but I have fats. I bet everyone has, even people that are really skinnier than me. It's not hard to find, okay ? I tried eating really much, as I wanted to put on some meat on my wrist because my wrist is like damn skinny that when I wears a watch, it's so damn loose. Really and it look so ugly when it's like full of space and look like bangles...... That's all I'm gonna share today, gonna go have dinner now. Will probably upload my mum's birthday
photo tomorrow which is Sat or way later than Sat.

Lastly, my left eyelid keep on twitching. Is it good or bad ? Worried.....




No comments: