Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hi, strangers~


"Like I know, you're never mine."

Actually I doesn't have any idea what should I blog about today as I did not went for school, okay okay I'm going tomorrow. I promised. Just decided I wanna share about my recent rebonding hours spend and my over slacking day.

I just did rebond my hair recently, ^(The above picture was before my rebonding) although alot of people told me that hair is straight enough(refering to the bottom part of my hair) and I agreed. But those new growth hair are just hate-able, as I'm a natural curl(like a light better than S shape)
It was like my first time going to that shop and do my rebonding, everything was really fine, just the cutting part which I doesn't really like.... Firstly, they did cut the back of my hair. Secondly, they did treatment for my hair. Thirdly, rebonding. As they have two kinds of rebonding, one is the normal kind and the other one is milk kind. And so I think MILK this name is really cute and sound better so I pick the milk rebonding. They explained to me that the milk rebonding will make my hair softer or something better than the normal one. I guess it turn out soft ? I guess so. Lastly, the cut my fringe which I really don't like it. Indeed I asked for bangs, but I think is a little too straight. Whatever, I just have to wait till it get longer and chop it the way I want.
And I really want to talk about my hair colour, I SWEAR I DID NOT DYE MY HAIR ! I know some people around are really discussing about browny hair but I want to tell you people I REALLY DID NOT ! As I really said this like thousands times but I really want to claim it again, I DID NOT....
The reason why I brought this matter up again is because of the hairdresser/hairstylist and even the boss which was a lady. They asked me why did I dye hair, like the school allowed ? Or are you have any special reasons that you can dye your hair and go to school in this kind of hair colour ? So what I did was shake my head and say I did not ever dye my hair before. Then they turned to my mum and ask "Your daughter is from which country ?" Gosh, both my parents are Singaporean.... I am too. But when they ask my mum that question, I was actually secretly laughing. I don't know why too. If you browse through my photos, you will see that my hair is actually a little browny. Okay, I doesn't really know is it a little browny or very. Lols ! Should stop this hair thing and talk about my day spend at home the whole bloody day.

A little blue a little pink a little green, today I did not went to school and slacked away the whole day....(at home) In the morning, I wake up at about 8+ ? Then mummy was munching on her breakfast and she was really funny to offer me a piece of biscuit, what's more ? I just grab and ate it, without finding it funny until I finish the biscuit. After mummy left for work, me and Ben went down to buy some stuffs(like junk food~) Really spend alot on just about 5 items, arghh whatever. When we reached home, dad was already awake drinking his morning coffee. I had breakfast which my brothers called them super breakfast(ham, sausages, omelette and bacon) cooked by my maid. Then I spend the whole day with my com, junk foods, phone and some books. Watched two movies online today, one is (I don't remember the name but it was quite nice) the other one is Nineteen(featuring Top, Seungri and a girl(I don't remember her name...)) It was a movie about them on a run when they were being suspected that they killed a girl which they did not. I guess that's all, I wanna say ? Okay, duplicated.

No comments: