Monday, August 22, 2011

Duplicating from now on.

"The kind of life, I wanted"

Hey peeps, I have just moved to this blog(duplicatingmag-dalene.blogspot.com) but don't worried about the previous one. Because you can still view it all here as I had import them ;}

I will be posting up, pictures about my day trip to JB and do a little description about it.

Coming right up:
Dinner at San Low Seafood Restaurant. The crabs served were all really nice.

The doorway corridor of the K.

The K that we went, KBOX PLUS.

The wallpaper is really cool, like when you forgets what's the song name. Then you look around and you may got it on the wall. Haha

Jam - Xing Bu Liao Qing.

Mind the quality, but the effect turn out nice. Heeheehehe


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !


Leaving now~

Bye~ Heading back to SG went it is almost midnight. Lol.



Plus a just awake me ;o Damn those puffy eyes, (eyebags and I can hardly see my double eyelids ! ROARRRR !)

No comments: