Tuesday, August 30, 2011

With the kind of ocean.

"That kind of deep blue ocean, I wanna just sail with you."


Hello earthlings~ I decided to update today as I did not update for like 2 days, actually I did update but not an proper post so I'm here to do a proper one.

Will start from Sat, as usual I will go with my mum and my brothers to grand's house(Mum's side) They weather was really cold for that whole typical day, luckily Mummy drove there so we doesn't need to take the super cold public transport. Actually was craving for KOI because of my dear cousin, Lyn. Who say she wanted, but the weather was damn cold and seems like it may rain cats and dogs any second so we did not went to get KOI. I think I spent the whole day doing not much useful things. Whatever ? Then back home, was thinking of duplicating my day but I was just so sleepy.

Sun, I remember a Mc's breakfast. HOTCAKES~ I love them like madness, I love big breakfast too but only the scramble egg~ Lol. Afternoon ? Don't really remember, I think I had some famous prawn noodle ? Idk. And I stay at home for the whole so called family day but I enjoyed it afterall. Dinner, was Nasi Goreng ? Is was surprising nice, it was my first time. Can't blame it on me for reacting like wow ? Then I think I have a early night.

Today, was totally slacky as I was at home with my brothers and maid. My dad too. I just kept on watching dramas and movies plus a little bit of reading. Gosh, totally a wasted..... Exams are coming and this is whole I react ? I should just bang my head against the wall and die but I wanna die nicely. Like without pain ? Lols... Breakfast, I think I only had some biscuits and IT'S CHEESE FLAVOUR~ I love it. Lunch, campbell cream of mushroom with spagetti in it. Don't find it weird, it's surprisingly delicious. I have damn like thousands times, I still think is nice ;} Dinner, I had KFC. Was mainly suggested by mummy and daddy. And when I tore of the skin, the meat was stick on the skin. Gosh, explaination: The reason why I tore away the skin is because I don't eat the skin, I just eat the meat. Seriously. So it wasn't really enjoyable for the chicken part but I was still very happy. As I enjoy having meals with my family. Then off to buy some snacks, should just say chocolates. Heheeheheh, my love. Okay ? They are nice, earthlings~ It's now 12.05, so it will turn out that I posted on tuesday ? Actually this post was wrote from 11.11. Seriously 11.11. So it a monday post, okay ? Bye earthlings, will post the chocolatey photo below and mum's birthday cake.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: