Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A short entry...

"Nah ! Eat first eat first then listen to what I'm gonna say."


Okay, here's what I'm gonna say. I'm not gonna blog about anything today, okay I know I know. It's like WHAT ????? Then why the fck are you here ????? Okay, I'm here just to do a short entry about today. Really short one, sorry. Because I wanna watch Running Man and I was really busy the whole afternoon so here I am late with still a lot things to do but still undone. So please forgive me for writing so less.

Today is a early celebration for Teachers Day, and I gave out presents ;} The small concert in the hall, was quite okay. Some peformance totally made me wanna just stand up and leave the hall..... Okay, really offending. Sorry, but truth. Will try to do a longer post tomorrow but I'm going out super early tomorrow like, 9.40 in morning ? Then like super late come back ? So I'm still not sure but I will try my best to update and with lots of picture. Okay ? Don't hate me, okay ? I will really try my best, I promised. Gonna end here, gonna watch my variety program now or I will need to sleep way late~

No comments: