Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The way I live, the way I love.

"Like what you said, I will try to grab all the chances."


Yes, people ! I'm back here duplicating, because I was busy having my three day N's tests and relax myself after it. So I did not blog !!!! Really sorry ! So here I am duplicating the days that I did not. So starting from TUESDAY !

I was seriously anxious as I have SS ! Gosh, I hate essay. Seriously. Hope they love me..... Have to go to school early from Chinese Listening and in the noon, go back to school to have SS. When I saw the essay question, I almost faint..... Really. Because what I studied, DID NOT CAME OUT. This is like shit, really. My heart aches so much when I think about it, so better skip it now~

Wednesday~ CHINESE PAPER 1 and 2 ! Nothing special, so skip.... Have lunch with Wen~ Lunch or Breakfast ? Lol...

Thursday !!!!!! H&M here I come !!!! Went to H&M, like finally. With cousin and mum. I think I didn't spend alot ? Idk ;P

Ready to head out !!!!!!!!



A little hungry so we head to TOASTBOX and have small bites~


Heading in ! We have to queue but it was real fast, like 3mins ?

Okay, I'm done at H&M but did not manage to get one item ;^


Okay, gonna end here. Just a photo caption post, actually.... Sorry, will try to post up a long one tomorrow~

No comments: