Monday, July 23, 2012

Hi guys, nerd back in SG

"Fun, never could be long."


Hi guys, I know that I stop updating right after I say I will update it more often but just nice. I went overseas, to China and HK for a short getaway. Why China ? Because we have to go over there to visit some of our long long long distance relatives and also offer greeting to our ancestors in the ancestral hall. It was my first time visit, to a kampong style place ? Not those straw huts ah, still does stable bricks one. But the house really small, and all squeeze together. Shall attached some pictures. Hmm ? Shall stop here. Tomorrow I will talk about HK trip :)


My matching stuffs :) Galaxy Note casing, IPhone casing, passpart cover and my nails. *laughs*

The entrance.

The inside.
This is what they called "sweet noodle" Is really damn sweet, no kid. I manage to just get alittle portion instead of a big bowl.
Ending with a a photo taken in the ancestral hall with long long long distance relatives.

Bye~ *eating ice cream*






No comments: