Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Miss me, kay ?

This photo was taken some time before.


And the photo on top, which I actually like it alot but it was really early like 8 in the morning ? And I remember the night before, I slept at 1 or 2am so exactly. NOT ENOUGH SLEEP... So my eyes, like just wake up like that. Lol.


Oh ya, I'm gonna apologise again for leaving my blog dead so long. Sorry :P


Shall talk about some interesting stuffs I did, on this super long June holiday.


Firstly, I don't really remember what I did. But photos are stuffs that let me recall. Hehehe. But I bet there's still some days that are interesting and fun without photos....

Shall start here~



This is JoongKi, Song JoongKi ! He's so cute. I went to see him at square2. He's really cute, really fair too. And and and, his english NOT BAD. Hahahahaha. It was really crowded, everywhere full of people. Aunties and uncles around too, snapping his photos. Was quite shocked actually, lol. After that, went to get Baskin Robbins ice cream. Happy yea~












Then went out with bros, to have a movie date. I don't really remember when.... One or two weeks back, I think ?

Watched Madagascar 3 (Europe's most wanted) really funny. Both my bros and I really did LOL. Mummy came to meet us too. Then went to buy some stuffs, then back home ;) Oh ya, before movie. I actually went down to Bugis with bros as I want to get books from Book Kinokuniya but in the end still didn't get the book I want as it's OOS. *sigh*

But I already got the books~ As I ordered it online, it came really fast. Super happy. Hehehee




This is Kinder SURPRISE !!!!!!! HOHOHOHO, which you can't get them in any super markets already like ntuc fairprice or carrefour or cold storage. You can only get Kinder JOY there. Which actually because Wen was really craving for it, so I went around and look about. Hoping to find it. Because supermarkets do sell something similar to kinder surprise but not kinder brand so quite turn off actually. Lol.

So YES, it's on my hands that's mean I found it. IN SINGAPORE exactly :) I found it in The Cocoa Trees, the price was really "affordable".... Quite ex actually, but worth it since you can't find it anywhere else. 4 eggs = $10+ ? And so I got 4 boxes, two for Wen as her late bday present. Two for myself and my bros, hehehe. Only ate one, bro already ate 2 each. They love it. And what's really shocking is..... Only Dominic remembers Kinder SURPRISE..... Benedict generation doesn't have kinder surprise, maybe there is but when he's really young ? Age gap age gap, gosh. Can't believe it. I'm like so old. Gosh.

So yea, that's all. Need get my hands off the keyboard already. Will blog again soon *wink wink*


(I shall apologise for the lq of the second pic of my lovely comics, as it was taken by my iPhone, see the first one. Bloody clear right ? Because it was taken by dslr way back some times.)

P.S love this two set of comics so much!!

No comments: