Friday, September 2, 2011

That kind of enthusiasm, you'll never know.

"I'm here to give you my promise, I said that I will try my best."


Hellooooooooo~ I'm here to give you'all my promise ;} I said that I will try my very best and here I am, jumping around to give you all a nice real update. So here it goes, starting with the pictures I did for TEACHERS' DAY~

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY !
"Dominic"

"Benedict"


 I know they are super handsome and cute, hehehehe just kidding~ I love them to the max, seriously. Like why were kids want to waste their play time and help you model for your pictures ? And there are kids like this, MY DEAR BROTHERS. Dom and Ben~ And it's already 1.43am and I'm feeling a little tired already. But I still have thousands words to go.... Next will be posting up, how I spent the day on Sept 1.

I went to Somerset early in the morning with Sihui to do some important stuffs(to me, it counted important...) Then we went to PS(Plaza Singapura), to meet Wen. Then have MosBurger, I was really hungry till I totally forgotten about my dear cam. So there isn't any photos for the meal~ But I had Teriyaki Chicken Burger ! My favourite ;}Then we went around PS, to walk walk. Actually there's isn't really nice to walk around ? Went to Daiso, pictures captured~ Bought some stuffs that I think is useful ? Then went to Spotlight but didn't even planning to buy anything, lol. We settle down somewhere and start chatting and drinking the drinks we bought from Daiso. I bought candies too~ After that we went to walk around for a little while before sending Sihui to the train station. Because I was gonna catch a movie(actually not so movie type ?) with Wen. It was Super Junior Show 3D, Wen really wanted to watch it so indeed I accompany her watching. It was really nice, as if those idols instantly stood infront of you and show you their fcking hot abs. Okay, not abs only. Like winks ? Hahahaha. The people inside are seriously enthusiasm and I can feel how much they actually love their idols. They totally treat the whole show as if it was a real concert, live. I can see they are really passionate. If I was those idols, and I know that my fans actually do this in the cinema. I'll just love them lots. Seriously. And I heard from Wen that one of the mem was gonna serve their country NS so it's really sad afterall. For me my bias in SUJU is Kyuhyun~ Just an bias. After the show, we went to look for my mum. I think we spent quite some time there. Then cab-ed home~ That's all ? I think ? Pictures below ;}



"Shoe for the day~"







"Mine, citrus soda. Wen, COFFEE."

The super nice shot that I took for her.

I swear this shot is really nice, she keep say not nice ;^

See ? See ? Saw ?

I was covering the ugly wording sticker.



My little bias from TT

This was requested by Wen, she call this pic 有钱人(rich people)




P.S. We actually took more than this all, but I only choose the best shots.

No comments: