Friday, September 2, 2011

The Smurfs, review.

"I wanna see the rainbow, the one with 7 colours not 3."


I'm doing a early post today since it takes some time for my show to load. Nothing much about today. Just a little crazy. I watched The Smurfs ! And I'm gonna say I love it so much till I'm riping of the google, I search thousands of things about them. Yea, totally obsessed.

I LOVE CLUMSY !


He's just so cute that every will sure love, the cutiest clumsy little blue people. And I love how they add smurfs this word when they speak like "Oh My Smurf" "Where The Smurfs Are We" and their surname is smurf. Isn't it cute ? And their name came from their characteristic. The cutiest and cooliest movie ever. I wanna get smurf right now, just too cute. Anybody who know where to get a Smurf soft toy, tell me or buy me ! I just want them. Haahhahah ! I totally recommend this movie, trust me humans. You will not regret. Papa is the best ! The best papa ever. Don't know what am I talking about ? Watch The Smurfs and you will know ;} I think there isn't anything else I wanna talk about. Gonna go and watch my show now~ Brainy is actually cute too, with those super cute glasses.

The Smurfs Official Trailer~ + A bonus picture below~

"Will you ?"
  

No comments: